Ok so I wanted the heartbeat to increase when the player got close to the hidden item unfortunately I couldn’t figure it out in the time frame i had (one day).
Instead attached the sound of the heartbeat to the timer, as the timer counts down the heartbeat volumes increases. Overall in only a few hours I hit most of my goals.
1.Random hidden object that changes size (difficulty)
2. Moveable object using arrow keys
3. Collision detection
Over all very happy with the game. Its simple but I can improve it a lot in the coming week, such as
1. Decrease the hidden object size with every level (At the moment its just random)
2. Add power ups for the player
3. Different shaped hidden objects
4. Increase sound the closer you are to the hidden item. </span></p>