De La Salle-College of Saint Benilde
Requirements for participants:
- Bring your own laptop
- Bring your own extension cords (none will be provided on-site)
- Have a valid ID with you at all times
- e-Ticket print-out (confirming your participation to GGJ Benilde)
- Itemize the gadgets / IT peripherals that you will be bringing in the campus. Kindly indicate serial number/s for easy gate pass processing.
- DLS-CSB is a non-smoking campus
- For those not staying in campus during jam, DLS-CSB is implementing a curfew of 10:00PM (for security reasons). That means if you plan to go home and rest you need to leave campus premises on or before the curfew time. No one will be allowed to go in or out of campus come curfew. The campus will be open for you guys by 6AM.
- Participants are required to do their games in the venue (ARG Theater). Those who will be going home (to rest) must be in DLS-CSB (ARG Theater) premises by 9AM to continue with the jam. (This rule is to prohibit participants being part of the jam during the first day, then skipping the entire second day and re-joining the jam on the 3rd day just to submit an entry. Yes there are prizes at stake but organizers want to stress that the spirit of the jam is being part of an event with fellow jammers and not simply creating a game for a prize).
Jammer registration status: